Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT PICC + MPLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2c2k

Hi!

I decided for PICC 8.01 and MPLAB 6 because I'm sick of my old Basic compiler but my first attempts to test the compiler failed.

I took the i2c sample by PICC (samples directory), copied the source files into my project dir together with the delay files (which are included in i2c_demo.c), added i2c_demo.c to the source file category and i2c.h and delay.h to the header files and tried to compile the project by clicking on Project/Build.

The output window showed me following information:

Code:
Executing: "C:\PIC\HT-PIC\bin\picc.exe" -C -E"i2c_demo.cce" "i2c_demo.c" -O"i2c_demo.obj" -I"C:\PIC\HT-PIC\include" -ICD -Q -MPLAB -16F877A
Halting build on first failure as requested.
BUILD FAILED: Fri Apr 09 00:07:13 2004

I executed the command by ma own and got following error:
"Compiler not installed correctly. (error)"
But I don't think that I've done anything wrong during the installl

see ya
i2c2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back