Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I make a CyberPower 1500va function only as an inverter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline3499

Hi, so I have a CyberPower 1500va that I would like to function as an inverter as soon as power is hooked up to it. The little circuit board coming off the big board with all the inverter parts nad battery charging parts is broken. It used to turn on when you hold the power button for a couple seconds even if only a battery was hooked up. I'd assume there's some pins that need some sort of signal going from that big board to the little one. I don't have an oscilloscope, but I have a couple bench power supplies and a multimeter.

It pretty hard to help without some diagrams or at least pictures to go on. Could you post them please so we can have a look

It pretty hard to help without some diagrams or at least pictures to go on. Could you post them please so we can have a look
ups.jpg
ups bottom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back