Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TL072 and Non-inverter small signal amplifying

As I've said all along, you don't need all that signal, nor rail-to-rail opamps - power amplifiers pretty well universally only need 1V signal for full output. You're also still ignoring the requirements for capacitors in the circuit, although we have little idea of what you're actually using, as you never post any full circuits.

Audio amplifiers are for AC amplification, they don't need DC capability - and making a DC amplifier causes problems using it for audio, and is completely pointless.
arvin.png

Amazing and f...k! I add 47uf-16V electrolyte capacitor as you told and Master amplifier is clean totally!!!
Even I returned power supply of TL072 to ±7 and Master Amplifier is still clean !
Still have some distortion on high gain on Slave amplifier. Some quality check is on list and I will release the result...

I have been years in this forum and you replied me on some of my posts , know you somehow friend. I like to know your electronic background and also your age if you would like to share with us.

View attachment 144511

Amazing and f...k! I add 47uf-16V electrolyte capacitor as you told and Master amplifier is clean totally!!!
Even I returned power supply of TL072 to ±7 and Master Amplifier is still clean !
Still have some distortion on high gain on Slave amplifier. Some quality check is on list and I will release the result...

I have been years in this forum and you replied me on some of my posts , know you somehow friend. I like to know your electronic background and also your age if you would like to share with us.
I'm 68 years old, I spent 46 years doing TV and electronics repairs, and since then have been doing electronic design and manufacturing for the water industry.

View attachment 144511

Where/how did you add Cap?

Tony
EE since 1975

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back