Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny looking Reply Box today

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
The Reply Box is missing some text. It shows a few things only when it is clicked on.
I have Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8.

Attachments

• reply box.PNG
    reply box.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 269
Sometimes I get text and other times I don't. It is OK now and I did nothing to fix it.
I don't clear my history because I like it and it stores my logon names and passwords.

Attachments

• reply box.PNG
    reply box.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 264
Sorry, I used the wrong terminology. In most browsers you can specify to only delete the cached files (called Temporary Internet Files).

For future reference IE8 has this feature under Tools > Internet Options > General Tab. Click Delete and make sure only the Temporary Internet Files check box is checked (below the line).

Thank you.
I deleted my Temporary Internet Files. I also expanded the memory for them from 50M to 100M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back