Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

I think I just saw that one on facebook this morning :p

Hi Matt

Kinda funny Buddy :p Reminds me of my Student days :woot:

How things going?

Regards,
tvtech

Hi Matt

Kinda funny Buddy :p Reminds me of my Student days :woot:

How things going?

Regards,
tvtech

Hiya tvtech,

Doing pretty well, all things considered. Have a lot going on, lots of stress at the moment, but trying to keep a positive attitude :)

Cheers,
Matt

^^^^Matt.

PM me anytime Buddy. There for you. I feel like a new person now that all my crap has finally been sorted out...I have more time on my hands now to help others.

I like that :)

Regards,
tvtech

10301523_10152886186144552_8362979748829431174_n.jpg

What is the problem?

This is in the Members Lounge forum, and all (most) discussion is spawned from a "Funny Image" which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

There are two many people in the world trying to pick the minutiae (sp?) out of every detail of modern life and finding problems and taking offence where no sleight was intended.

It is a sunny afternoon in Aberdeenshire, let us just "chillax" and don't let those negative waves get to you.

JimB

What is the problem?

This is in the Members Lounge forum, and all (most) discussion is spawned from a "Funny Image" which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

There are two many people in the world trying to pick the minutiae (sp?) out of every detail of modern life and finding problems and taking offence where no sleight was intended.

It is a sunny afternoon in Aberdeenshire, let us just "chillax" and don't let those negative waves get to you.

JimB

Of course this is correct, but since this thread was created by the OP for the sharing of funny images, I figure if unrelated personal conversation can be kept at a minimum (or put elsewhere), that would be ideal :)

Regards,
Matt

Of course this is correct, but since this thread was created by the OP for the sharing of funny images, I figure if unrelated personal conversation can be kept at a minimum (or put elsewhere), that would be ideal :)

Regards,
Matt

OK, fair enough.

Go for it.

JimB

10255008_10152377648814299_6130087797134365699_n.jpg

**broken link removed**

Transformers.jpg

Instead of "squad car"...maybe squat car...a little South African joke...

Little Cultural differences here and there :):)

All the best,
tvtech

a_534_20140531205754.jpg

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back