Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Feeling bore

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds great. As I learnt that you are in Victoria, I was there many years ago. Victoria is the most beautiful place in Canada as I re-called.
That's why I'm still here. :) Most of the tourists have left now that the rain and snow has arrived.
Where do you hail from?

kchriste said:
That's why I'm still here. :) Most of the tourists have left now that the rain and snow has arrived.
Where do you hail from?
I am in Melbourne. To-morrow will be 37 deg C. Of course, I missed the rain and snow. It is quite dry here. Don't mention about white X'mas.:eek:

I know what you mean. I spent a few Christmasses in the tropics and it just isn't the same having a Christmas pig roast on the beach in your shorts. :D
You won't see many people in a Santa suit with full beard in 37 deg weather either!

Here, wife said: Electronics from Monday to Friday only!

Lived alone for 17 years, after that!

Ugh, i HATE SNOW!!!!!!
I guess you'd get quite a bit in Minnesota. We only get snow here every 3rd year of so. All you need is six inches of the stuff and this city grinds to a halt and a disaster zone is declared. People from eastern Canada laugh at us. :eek:
We get deeper drifts of blossoms in the spring than snow in the Winter. Not that I'm complaining or anything..... :rolleyes:

I have lived around the crap all my life. It was awesome when i was a kid, but now I ABSOLUTLY CANNOT STAND IT!!!!! There is none on the ground now, and hopefully there will be none until the holidays. Then, when the holidays are over; LET THERE BE A HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The last 5 years or better have been pretty mild here in the southern part of Minnesota. (not that I really mind:p )

I swear upon Old Man Winter, if I hear one more person wine about snow I'm going to club them over the head with a baby seal! If you don't like snow MOVE TO A WARMER CLIMATE.

Nah, it is just easier to complain! :D

Sceadwian said:
I swear upon Old Man Winter, if I hear one more person wine about snow I'm going to club them over the head with a baby seal! If you don't like snow MOVE TO A WARMER CLIMATE.

Who's drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back