Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EXAMS START

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it's really hard for me but I will really have to be AFK for atleast a month as my ICSE exams are starting on 29th february and ending on 28th march.I am really tensed about this exam as it decides our career and doing anything stupid may ruin my career(though my father never supported this career mentality).I hope that i will have your good wishes and will fare well in this exam.
:nailbiting::mad::arghh::banghead: damn this board exams.................................

Study hard and good luck, revise 1 hour and 15 mins off, if you hit a brick wall go for a 30 min walk and look at the surrounding area etc anything but think of the study, then go back and try again. Eat well and drink plenty, get good sleep and stay happy. Best of luck.

Oh and give yourself 1-2 hours a day online chatting etc, nothing worse than thinking I must study and have no fun, it makes you resent the exams. There is no reason not to come on here for a bit each day, it will give you an incentive to work, think of it as a daily treat for studying hard.

I found the very worse thing I could do was have my head in the books non stop and do nothing else, just make sure when its study time you do just that. I am sure you will be ok and remember having to do resits isnt always a bad thing so dont fear them.

... my ICSE exams are starting on 29th february...
Good luck! Also, some good advice from LG.

I might add:

Skip (with the intent of coming back to them later) questions/problems for which you don't have an immediate answer/response. Of course, I don't know how your ICSE exams are structured, but if wrong answers have a higher penalty than those that are simply "skipped" or un-answered (as do the SATs here in the States), it's a sound strategy (and not easy to implement) that worked well for me.

come on here for a bit each day, it will give you an incentive to work, think of it as a daily treat for studying hard.

You really need to get out more :p

When I was taking college classes, I use to make flash cards, it helped me a lot, especially on subjects that just required memorization of terms, like biology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back