Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have you done anything big: start a business, climb a mountain, build your own house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see now...
Built a commercial Car alarm as a final year Eng project.
Published twice in Computes' Gazette in 1990 & 93 for C-64 assembly programs sold to the magazine.
Published in Lightwavin magazine for doing liquid mercury 3D animation (amalgamating into a logo) on TV back in the 90's when that was novel.
Designed and manufactured 'delay kill' circuits for automotive antihijack - made it look like u had no gas (zeroed the gauge) and stuttered the coil .
Ran a faux stained glass business on a process I developed.
Developed a low fat, egg less cheesecake and supplied restaurants. The chocolate fudge ripple is dangerously close to heaven.
Earned 7 innovation awards since 2012 for various proof of technical and commercial concept inventions.
Developed and sold a few gadgets & E-kits on Ebay.
Currently learning about RF/UHF, IoT, VSWR, having acquired Spect Analyzers, Vector Network Analyzer, NF meter, Comm. Analyzer and a bunch of esoteric components like tunnel diodes and all kinds of vintage Tektronix gear that's related.
And most recently, my daughter placed first in two A' level subjects in the Caribbean and 4th in a 3rd subject out of 4 subjects taken (out of about 20,000 students) . Sadly she didn't do Physics and has no interest in my workshop.
Wow Mosaic, you are a serial inventor and doer.:cool:

I have known people like you before- they always have active minds.

Yes ladies have a different view and, in general, are not in the slightest bit interested in technical things.

spec

Lets see now...
Built a commercial Car alarm as a final year Eng project.
Published twice in Computes' Gazette in 1990 & 93 for C-64 assembly programs sold to the magazine.
Published in Lightwavin magazine for doing liquid mercury 3D animation (amalgamating into a logo) on TV back in the 90's when that was novel.
Designed and manufactured 'delay kill' circuits for automotive antihijack - made it look like u had no gas (zeroed the gauge) and stuttered the coil .
Ran a faux stained glass business on a process I developed.
Developed a low fat, egg less cheesecake and supplied restaurants. The chocolate fudge ripple is dangerously close to heaven.
Earned 7 innovation awards since 2012 for various proof of technical and commercial concept inventions.
Developed and sold a few gadgets & E-kits on Ebay.
Currently learning about RF/UHF, IoT, VSWR, having acquired Spect Analyzers, Vector Network Analyzer, NF meter, Comm. Analyzer and a bunch of esoteric components like tunnel diodes and all kinds of vintage Tektronix gear that's related.
And most recently, my daughter placed first in two A' level subjects in the Caribbean and 4th in a 3rd subject out of 4 subjects taken (out of about 20,000 students) . Sadly she didn't do Physics and has no interest in my workshop.
Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back