Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DHT11 and PIC code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to the Moderators here.
What have you done to these posts? They aren't connected anymore.

What do you mean? As far as I can see, nothing has changed. To my knowledge, neither myself nor the other moderators have done anything to affect the thread structure.

Matt

Ok well something has happened to it. If you search for DHT11 PIC code there are only 2 (maybe 3) postings the rest have disappeared.

This is the link from the Forum it only has 2 posts

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/dht11-and-oshonsoft-pic-code.132327/

These were the original starting posts. Somehow they have become fragmented into separate threads.

I'm not suggesting the Moderators "did" something but they are the only ones who can fix anything.

Last edited:
Ok well something has happened to it. If you search for DHT11 PIC code there are only 2 (maybe 3) postings the rest have disappeared.

This is the link from the Forum it only has 2 posts

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/dht11-and-oshonsoft-pic-code.132327/

These were the original starting posts. Somehow they have become fragmented into separate threads.

I'm not suggesting the Moderators "did" something but they are the only ones who can fix anything.

Superdat, that thread is 2 years old, and started by a different user (or at least a different username).

I was thinking more of other seekers of the truth and DHT11/22 code

I'm not convinced KG ever started ;-)

But it's findable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back