Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data books free to good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunedwolf

Hey guys, I have been clearing out my storage unit, and came across these excellent, but old data books. I was going to just dump them, but before I do, if anyone would like them, they are yours for the cost of the shipping. I would prefer that you collect them from me here (Glasgow) and am willing to meet up with you somewhere around this neck of the woods, but I am just as happy if you want to send a courier to collect them. I hate seeing stuff like this going to waste and it's a real pity I have to dispose of them, but I have no space for them now. They are not all in pristine condition and have been well used over the years, and dry stored for a couple, but there are quite a few of them that have only been used occasionally for reference and almost in new condition. Either way, they are all readily readable.

Send me a pm if you would like them.

There is a deadline to this offer, 20th March 2014. If nobody has come forward by then, they are unfortunately off to landfill.
It's a job lot, no picking out your favourites here, if you take one, you take the lot.
It's first come, first served!

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

**broken link removed**

YES am interested in some books , can you bigger the last picture ?? i would like to see the titles

Here is the last photo a little larger. Are you in the UK? These books are heavy, shipping intl will likely be expensive.

IMG_0834.JPG

Hi tuned wolf , to be honest ,am really interested in some books but not all of them , am more interested on the books on last picture , because they will be really useful for me .

If that suits you , then how i can be in contact with you on private ?? facebook ? email ??

So many good books, but i'm ''terrified'' how much would shipping costs be....but, they can't be THAT expensive to ship, i'm pretty much interested :)

and as for my interests, they seems to be off from bgamodz's, i'm more interested in those in 1:st picture, which have blue ''label''?

Hey tech,
sure, 'been playing around with raspberry/arduino for while now, any little know-how about coding is good thing at my current work.
As for taking things apart, it's been pretty quiet in that part (funny...) as i haven't been able to check out local flea markets. I do have that 3~ 1.5Kw motor speed controller, which has interesting stuff inside.

You made new profile? how come?

Hey tech,
sure, 'been playing around with raspberry/arduino for while now, any little know-how about coding is good thing at my current work.
As for taking things apart, it's been pretty quiet in that part (funny...) as i haven't been able to check out local flea markets. I do have that 3~ 1.5Kw motor speed controller, which has interesting stuff inside.

You made new profile? how come?

Lots of stuff Fez

Does not matter. Glad you are still here. And enjoying ETO :)

I wanna see you strip something again. I miss you teardowns and the pictures and all. And your bargain hunting :cool:

All the best,
tvtech

Haha, good that my efforts are not in vain, appreciate it!

Ok chaps, I have split the books into two boxes, one full of the Motorola Data/ Application books for Fezder and one with the others in it for BGAmodz.
To get an accurate quote for your shipping costs, I have weighed them and taken measurements of the boxes.

Check your shipping costs and let me know if you still want them or not :)

Motorola Box for Fezder:
Weight: 12Kg
Dimensions: 380mm x 250mm x 250mm

Other box for BGAmodz:
Weight: 10Kg
Dimensions: 400mm x 260mm x 180mm

hmm, i would calculate the shipping costs, BUT via which company can you send? UPS/fedex/DHL/royal mal/other?
sorry i don't have any clue which are available in UK....

PM me your address and postcode and I'll calculate your shipping costs via both royal mail and the courier that I normally use if you want me to arrange the shipping for you.

Hi tuned wolf , am right now collecting some information about the reception point in my area , i will let you know in a moment .
But how do i PM you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back