Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data books free to good home

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wolf, could you please answer PM i sent you earlier about payment? i don't want rush things, just want things out of things-to-do, so they don't get forgotten :).

These kind of books are very helpful to us for any situation. I am interested to collect some books in your collection. Can you provide me free shipping on three books.

I'm sorry mate, you are a bit late to the party, Fedzer and BGAmodz have first dibs on them :)

thank YOU for this opportunity, 'been looking books for ages, ridiculous prices locally

Congrats Fez :)

Books are the best way to study and learn if you are a person that is really interested in a subject. Reference information available at your fingertips with just the turn of a page.....

Unlike the Internet where chance takers seem to abound giving crappy advise on stuff. Especially on Forums that have all the wrong reasons for actually being there. I travelled on the internet for a Month or two after giving ETO a break.

Some of the Forums I visited made my hair almost stand on end. I just could not bear to read or be bothered with the rubbish some of them post.

Even some well known Forums out there have members that try and help...and then confuse everything.

So, after my travels, I arrived back at ETO. No chance takers here at all. No try this or try that and maybe it will help..

For example, I am a tvtech. I do not know enough about Digital or Micros yet to comment or advise on any of those fields. I stick to what I know.

Unfortunately, CRT TV is dying. But CRT taught me about HV and how to stay safe. That is a valuable lesson for me that will stay with me forever.

Jeepers, I a am rambling on here :). Enjoy your books. If ETO was a book I would be the first to buy it :happy:

Regards,
tvtech

I'm sorry mate, you are a bit late to the party, Fedzer and BGAmodz have first dibs on them :)

Hi tuned wolf am really sorry for making you wait , you can pass them for another member if you like , i have encountered a lot of problem concerning shipping pricing where i live i need to pay for the arrival service + some taxes witch is really expensive .

But i wonder if some one here have a PDF link for the stepping motor book ?

there are couple interesting books which were intented for you BGA, which i could buy also, sorry if sound greedy....

I at least try to keep my reputation good in forum, so here's the books i'm interested in BGA's set:
coil design/constuction
stepper motor/microprocessor control
MOS and Linear circuit books
i2c book
semiconductor -thingy? other has # 3 and other #5
motorola's at that one picture, memory and linear/interface
and that small, top-left corner

and BGA, i don't try to take advatage of your situation

Last edited:
haha, tiger :D

Sorry BGAmodz, that's unfortunate, but I understand that it can't be helped :)

I just looked over the Moroccan Customs and Import regulations, I'm still in disbelief at some of the rules...

I don't think that stepper book was ever published as a PDF or E-Book.

Last edited:
Hey Fezder, you have all the Motorola data books already, daft sod :p

I don't mind sending you the other books that you are interested in, if you really want them.
They are all boxed up just now, so I will need to take out the ones that you don't want, weigh the package again and get a shipping quote :)

Not a true soap opera but interesting to follow. Nice change at the last moment. :p

Good to see that the books will be not binned.

Please do not tell me who is going to get the last! (Hope is not the butler :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:).

To spice up one of the forthcoming chapters I could tell about our Customs requirements! :wideyed: :wideyed:

Hey Fezder, you have all the Motorola data books already, daft sod :p

I don't mind sending you the other books that you are interested in, if you really want them.
They are all boxed up just now, so I will need to take out the ones that you don't want, weigh the package again and get a shipping quote :)

sounds great, i'll inform you via PM which i'm interested
oh, i thought i bought only those motorola's which were in motorola-only picture. well, better this way

oh, seems i get some reading as my birthday, 2:n july lol....

Last edited:
Unfortunately, CRT TV is dying. But CRT taught me about HV and how to stay safe. That is a valuable lesson for me that will stay with me forever.

speaking of safety, i managed to get my 'scope and other testing equipment grounded today. perhaps you can now rest at ease? :)

there are couple interesting books which were intented for you BGA, which i could buy also, sorry if sound greedy....

I at least try to keep my reputation good in forum, so here's the books i'm interested in BGA's set:
coil design/constuction
stepper motor/microprocessor control
MOS and Linear circuit books
i2c book
semiconductor -thingy? other has # 3 and other #5
motorola's at that one picture, memory and linear/interface
and that small, top-left corner

and BGA, i don't try to take advatage of your situation
No problem at all , actually am happy that someone will take those books instead of putting them in trash .

Sorry BGAmodz, that's unfortunate, but I understand that it can't be helped :)

I just looked over the Moroccan Customs and Import regulations, I'm still in disbelief at some of the rules...

I don't think that stepper book was ever published as a PDF or E-Book.

Yes unfortunately.

got first package today, surprisingly good condition. Gotta start looking for big box/shelf where to store these all, after i receive that another one too. The package was in bit rough shape, don't know is it local post ''fault'' or UK's, but doesn't matter, books are in working condition

That's great news Fezder, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to them. Even though it says delayed in the tracking, I think it is because the carrier there isn't passing back tracking information. I did see that they had scanned the other package in Finland though, so I'm guessing that sometime in the next day or so it should be delivered :)

Yeah, at least address is now surely correct :) i'll inform when that other arrives too. I'm really in need of small bookshelf now lol...

And other parcel arrived today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back