Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CSW in ltspice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then consider using instances of the .MEASURE command to generate values viewable in the Error Log.

I think you did not get me
You know when i export my data i see the time is not uniform , so i want the time icreased by 5 second from one row to the next; so the first one at time 0 then 5 s them 10s and son on

I did get you. You clearly didn't get the use of the .MEASURE command ;).
Consider this example, taken from the Help (remember that?) :-
.MEAS TRAN res1 FIND V(out) AT=5m
means print the value of V(out) at t=5ms labeled as res1.
So just repeat the command, using AT=0, AT=5, AT=10..... and so on.

Are all the resistors in my circuit in parallel ?if not ? Could someone tell me which resister arenot in parralel? Since i want all the resisters to be in parallel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 148
No, they're nothing like all in parallel. For starters you have most of them separated by switches. The arrangement in the post #6 link is (apart from the CSW) a parallel one. And why are you using current-controlled switches?

I put the switches because i want to show what is the differences between the measured power when the switch is open and when the switch is closed but i didnot found aswitch that i can open it and close it during the simulation is there anyone ?

Could you please name for me the resisters which are not in parrell to remove them so i can get acircuit that contains only resisters that are parallel

Not in parallel with what? LR1 and BR5 are examples of two resistors in series.
Instead of CSW, you can use the standard voltage-controlled switch. You will also need a voltage-source to control it, and a .MODEL statement for it. Check the Help ;).
Why don't you start with a simpler simulation until you have learned the basics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back