Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CSS project problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulraven

I tried to keep an older project, "computer" from board Dacia 1310, only want to add to an identification with iButton using 1wire.
So far all well and good, I did a part of the project, only that I was stuck on some code issues, mention that I'm not very good at programming and C, but as I thought Iara project so far and what I to realize.

- Driver to get in the car, the key is hanging a iButton tag, the engine is stopped. The driver connects iButton tag for a few seconds to be identified for special plug, this time leaving a 1logic.
- The driver starts the car and go.
- If the car is started before your iButton to be identified, then exit left 0logic.
- If the site is iButton identified, but not for five minutes to start the engine, passes out on 0logic.

What I fail to at the moment and I do not know is how to count timer command 600 seconds and simultaneously verify if the tag is checked or not, the remaining software functions I've done, but I I blocked the implementation of the above.
Can you help? I attached the draft scheme proteous including source code.
even give me advice or help me and I see my dream come true, then comes the fun of programming and performance wiring.

sorry for my bad english

L.E. the title is CCS project problem

Attachments

• ibutton.zip
    140.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back