Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chasis design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh I was thinking of probes
yes it get dirty i was talking of tank on roof so, any suggestion??

If the tank gets dirty then so will the probes.
So while it may seem like a good idea, it may need to be cleaned periodically for best results.
Somewhere I read about a level sensor that used some sort of circuit to self clean the probes using electrolysis some how.

Not dirt you would need to worry about if it is potable water, it's the calcium/lime that will build up. Ever seen the inside of an old water pipe?

Not dirt you would need to worry about if it is potable water, it's the calcium/lime that will build up. Ever seen the inside of an old water pipe?
I doubt its potable, it sounds like a accumulator tank on top of a building. It probably has a open top.

Back to thread base: enclosure building/cutting/specifying is a matter of Practice.
My techniques/toolings/sources will differ from most anyone else here, as will theirs' from any others.
Classic "time in the saddle" stuff. I have techniques that scare hell out of others (freehanding an endmill??)
BUT, it works for me. Just as you have to develop what works for you. Good Hunting <<<)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back