Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculating distance using RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the input to the DS1124 is the counter overflow... the DS1124 alone can only measure 21 meters.

Dan

Oh ok. The clock should be counter overflow. but why u said it can only measure 21 m? i thought is 25.2m since the delay time is up to 83.75ns.

There are two pins which i do not know where should i connect to and for what purposes could it be. THe pins are Q, D. I have attached a pic on the connection for the DS1124 , please help me check is it ok.

By the way, what instruction can we use to program it? The datasheet did not provide such info. Can u send me the link?

Attachments

• ds1124.JPG
    ds1124.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back