Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using Handheld PC as universal remote

Hello everyone.

I am using a Samsung handheld PC to control a Pianodisc Opus 7 system. It would be great if I could use the same computer as a universal remote for my HT system.

Is there a small USB IR transmitter available? Is there a Wifi receiver available that can then convert and transmit IR to my IR receiver?

Is good software available to use the Handheld as a remote, set up macros, etc?

Hello everyone.

I am using a Samsung handheld PC to control a Pianodisc Opus 7 system. It would be great if I could use the same computer as a universal remote for my HT system.

Is there a small USB IR transmitter available? Is there a Wifi receiver available that can then convert and transmit IR to my IR receiver?

Is good software available to use the Handheld computer as a remote, set up macros, etc?
thanks in advance for any help

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back