Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building from scematics ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

simlock

hi im a compelte beginner on electronics and building from scematics :shock: i have a very small project i want to build but im not shore where to begin :? can some one help me please :lol:

i have scematics on pdf file if thats ok to attach manythanks regards tony

so you are a complete beginner? I remember those days...
depending on how involved you want to get with electronics, a breadboard is very necessary.
**broken link removed**
here's a pic of a very small breadboard, but it shows how all the holes are connected.
You can wire up your schematic very quickly and also make changes without soldering or desoldering a thing.
They can be had for pretty cheap too.

simlock said:
hi im a compelte beginner on electronics and building from scematics :shock: i have a very small project i want to build but im not shore where to begin :? can some one help me please :lol:

i have scematics on pdf file if thats ok to attach manythanks regards tony

Just how "simple" are these schematics?

Basically, any lines on paper represent wires. If lines cross each other and there is a dot in the center, then all 4 wires are connected to each other, otherwise, it is just two wires.

Think of a schematic like 1000 "connect this to this" instructions.

Did you check your library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back