Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bjt tip122-problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I cannot understand your "English" and I do not know what your circuit is supposed to do. Goodbye.

Trouble shooting is hard when everything is right.
We have only about 1% of the schematic.
The schematic has errors.
Parts have been replaced with other parts. 2SD1293--->TIP122

I do not see how we can help.

dear all!thanks for helping.
i have not experience about this circuit. when i received this circuit it have error. i connect it to power supply, and then i touch on each component, when i touch on DIODE B80 3700 2200, suddently 2sd1293m burn. I replace 2sd1293m by MJE13005, i checked all of resistor, resistors are good! i checked irf631, it good too! then i connect the circuit to power supply and the circuit still not working, i checked voltage on each component and share with everybody. so that what i done before i come with you!
thanks!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20141121_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20141121_3.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Snapshot_20141121_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20141121_1.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 127
So what you have been trying to say is that you are measuring 33.6 volts at the collector of the TIP122?

yeah!at first, i replaced 2sd1293m by tip122, but, Mr.ronsimson reminded me that 2sd1293m is npn transistor, not darlington transistor. then i replace tip122 by MJE13005.!

when i touch on DIODE B80 3700 2200, suddently 2sd1293m burn
Check diodes in the bridge rectifier with power off.
Look at output of bridge rectifier with scope.
You may have shorted AC to the DC rail.
Replace driver chip,
and now all other silicone parts are suspect.

..... all other silicone parts are suspect.
Silicone is a synthetic rubber-like sealant, isn't it?
A silicon transistor or IC does not have any silicone inside (but maybe a fake one bought on ebay might have).

Silicone is a synthetic rubber-like sealant, isn't it?
A silicon transistor or IC does not have any silicone inside (but maybe a fake one bought on ebay might have).
Thanks for clarifying
Just like EBay Batteries have flower in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back