Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone can answer the problem please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to share at many levels, from rudimentary to advanced in order to stimulate questions, not for any other reason. I have nothing to prove except my advice when misunderstood.

It takes a special expert to recognize another, because of a common pain to learn this expertise and decades of 80 hr weeks unless one is brilliant as many of my colleagues were, but I was not.

I can recall many times in my 1st job trying to design things well beyond my experience and I would have paid dearly to learn fast-track from the resources avail. Now. Never put down anyone intentionally, and I learned to understand humour with humility. I even make Murphy's Law errors.

Last edited:
Certainly NOT :D
Sir...

I consider you like the Police on this forum. You are the law. Notice the capital "P" for Police? ... Very important!

In the real world I call the Police Sir. I have been given a break by the Police for minor offences for showing respect to them ;)

Respect for authority is mandatory. Very, very important... Monday morning. 800 hours. Deploy to the Police station to stand up STRAIGHT for an hour and salute them to get the 'all clear' $250 headhunter's license. Not shaking? OK you got the license with an annual fee of AUD 250.

In the Boston vernacular, nuff said.
No more need for personal comments and respect is assumed within our common ethics bound by engineering society rules.

In the Boston vernacular, nuff said.
No more need for personal comments and respect is assumed within our common ethics bound by engineering society rules.
Stand up STRAIGHT for an hour and salute your country's flag. Then deploy to your local Police station with an case of beer for the lieutenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back