Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

academic project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm if it's old silicon you want there's a landfill full of Atari ET cartridges somewhere, I would think ideal for a time machine part.
ya but thay are covered in concret like thay are radio active or somthing

Radioactive! perfect! Your time machine now has a power source and a picture of ET on the box. ET probably had temporal phone else his spaceship would have taken years to get the message. ET was a documentary so it appears you'll also need M&Ms.
**broken link removed**

Bill; love the pic.
You can find M&Ms here and thare. May I recommend the ones with the pretzels inside? or would the minis be better as you can pack them more densely?

I've never seen the pretzel M&M's here in Canada but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Now back to the OPs question. Perhaps he can build a "Big Dog"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back