Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

academic project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejakandoori

my project is:

AUTOMATIC PATROLLING AND OBSTACLE DETECTION VEHICLE WITH
IMAGE MONITORING
plz send the neccesary details ( inf any links) urgently

If it's your project, then you should find out the details. Or am I missing something???

AUTOMATIC PATROLLING AND OBSTACLE DETECTION VEHICLE WITH
IMAGE MONITORING

Build a police car with a live police officer in it (decision making process) and place a camera on the dashboard (image monitoring).

plz send the neccesary details ( inf any links) urgently

I'll get right on it as soon as finish my matter transfer device.

Ron

I guess what annoys me is this section of the forums is "Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews". The forums also have a section for homework help. Call it a project or whatever but it all comes down to schoolwork in one form or another.

Then I love the use of the word "urgent" in so many schoolwork related post. Urgent as in what? I screwed off on a project for 6 weeks and now I need it yesterday? Like a failure of planning on your part is now an emergency on my part? I guess sometimes I just don't get it. :)

Ron

Nice thing about a time machine is once it's finished you can go back in time an show yourself how you did it.

Now that was good, also true.

I am really big on the matter transfer device just so I can beam my ex-wife into the center of a brick wall but if I had a time machine I could have prevented the problem of the ex-wife before it happened. Interesting.

Ron

Well when we're finished I'll loan you the time machine and you can loan me the matter transfer device. It does work on bank vaults?

Nice thing about a time machine is once it's finished you can go back in time an show yourself how you did it.

Yeah I keep waiting for myself to arrive back from the future and tell myself how I did it. But I still have not arrived... It doesn't look hopeful.
The flux capacitor is working well and it's getting exactly 1.21 milliWatts, I'm stumped...

Last edited:
The flux capacitor is working well and it's getting exactly 1.21 milliWatts, I'm stumped...

I noticed from your non existant schematic that you dont have decoupling caps on it or a current limiting resistor!! sorry i cant help more but you havnt given enough information for us to help you :D:D

Last edited:
You need 1.2 million giga watts!

i dissagree he only needs 1.2 million giga watts if the flux capacitor is in PARALLEL! please dont offer stupid advice on matters you clearly know nothing about lol :p
out of interest does a time machine need a FLYBACK transformer :D

Last edited:
i dissagree he only needs 1.2 million giga watts if the flux capacitor is in PARALLEL! please dont offer stupid advice on matters you clearly know nothing about lol :p
The data sheet clearly states you need "1.2 million giga watts"
Flux capacitors in PARALLEL are not additve, You can try a series arangment, but you may disrupt the time continuum. use at your own risk.

Ahh GigaWatts? I miscalculated. Serves me right for making the flux capacitor from one of the new low-power milliWatt PICs.

I think I can scale 1.21 mW up to 1.21 GW just by adding more PICs in parallel. Now where's my Microchip order form?? ;)

I think I can scale 1.21 mW up to 1.21 GW just by adding more PICs in parallel. Now where's my Microchip order form??
Ya I dont think you can do that with samples.

Hmm if it's old silicon you want there's a landfill full of Atari ET cartridges somewhere, I would think ideal for a time machine part.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back