Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Absolute Circuit with op-amp OP07CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stay off these forums
1) this is NOT a chat room but a forum - there is an appropriate place here for that . . .

3) so if i get you right the ones not having a pedagogical education have no business here - do you have one Mr. "Knows what everyone else should be"

2) it is really sick to most continuously watch here our "?academic" members hijacking threads to exchange their "pizza recipes"
and express their "don't give a damn" about the original subject

Last edited:
are you shure you're at any position to start telling me things - i'm not your slave Mr. "High Commander?" ? you're shure you're not insane?
I'm perfectly sane, but I do wonder about you.
You leave some of the most incoherent and rambling posts I've seen.

incoherent and rambling
It depends on the reader's frustration - the internet is a public place (although it is at your home) - please try to distinguish the some(less- or more-)what confusing difference here ... ?Yes ... Thank You!?

It depends on the reader's frustration - the internet is a public place (although it is at your home) - please try to distinguish the some(less- or more-)what confusing difference here ... ?Yes ... Thank You!?
I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back