Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

37LG3000 tuning/audio switch on default status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkam

Hi,
I have been given a 37LG3000 with lit impact damage screen & before breaking I tested it but can detect no sound or static. I had connected an aerial and switched inputs and channels.
Do I assume the audio is faulty and if not, how can I verify it isn't?
Thanks.

Hi Nigel,

Is it not probable that it was tuned in when damaged and should recall the settings and default to a transmission?
At full volume should I not hear static?
Thanks

Hi Nigel,

Is it not probable that it was tuned in when damaged and should recall the settings and default to a transmission?

Only if it's tuned to the same station as you get.

Is that the case?.

At full volume should I not hear static?

No, TV's have muted the sound when not tuned in for decades now.

In any case there's no 'static' on digital transmissions, but you don't have your location filled in.

What are you trying to do anyway?.

SORTED.........I scarted in a FreeView box..............audio okay, or should I say 'sound'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back