Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your favorite place to order components

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine would have to be NTEINC, and MCMElctronics.

for the stun gun schematic listed on the other forum, it says 200k:1k CT Transformer

the only place i could find this is DIGIKEY, and it says $18. This is maily the reason i was looking for other sites, but they dont seem to have these at all. Is this price correct??

I would guess so for a CT transformer. Seems resonable enough.

parts

I use Suburban Electronics or The Electronic Goldmine for real cheap parts. Suburban has mostly for audio and vcr type parts, Goldmine has clearance parts and discontinues. Many sale items in quantity. Please feel free to e-mail me with any other places that might be of help. jtleo1@aol.com. Thanks.

$18 for CT is quite high. I get them for around $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back