Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WTB: Service manual for a Suzuki GP-3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyboards

Would anyone happen to have a service manual for a Suzuki GP-3 Mini-Grand Piano out there?

Suzuki seems impossible to get any information out about their M.I. products...and the worst part of it is I'm one of their service centers. They don't stock parts anymore and they ignore requests for documentation.

I'm more than willing to buy the documents. I have a customer that paid well over $2K for this piano 4-5 years ago and I'm up against a problem that I need some circuit description to interpret.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for anything!!

Welcome to the 21st Century.

It's common practice now for items to be non-repairable, with spares and service manuals not available.

It's probably just bought in from China, and Suzuki have no parts or details for it.

Yes and the folks that have dealt with them that I've spoken to don't have a lot of good things to say.
I can get all types of prints on items and usually repair down to component level when I can. This one is just stupidly malfunctioning and being a pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back