Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec_guru

I am not sure if this is off topic, but I just added a total control system to my home. I don't know much about electronics design but I had an idea and I submitted it to this company and they totally built what I wanted. They call themselves BAJI Labs. I found them at www.bajilabs.com

I usually don't contribute to these kind of sites because I don't have a lot to offer. I am infatuated with electronics but am not that educated in the area. But I am so excited about what I now have in my house and these guys made it possible. WOW!

This is funny. I used BAJI Labs for my senior design project. They didn't do the design but they did all the layout and PCB work at the best prices i've seen. I agree elec_guru, the do a good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back