Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wiring expert needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichos

Hi,
I installed a rear view camera kit on my car, it works fine, when gear lever is in reverse, but am not sure if the connections are what they should be.

Although the advert fotos give connection Info, I got conflicting info from ventors:-

1. please check the MONITOR other RED ANG BLACK WIRE whether CONNECT WELL WITH CAR POWER or not.
2. The CAMERA RED AND BLACK POWER CABLE NEED CONNECT WITH PARKING LIGHT POSITIVE AND NEGIATIVE too So it can work auto when you parking only
3. I SEE, THE BLUE WIRE YOU CAN CONNECT OR NOT,
BUT IF YOU CONNECTED, THERE WILL AUTO TURN ON ONCE YOU PACKING

The Blue wire from the monitor, in the fotos, makes rear view to appear if it is connected to the (+) of the reverse light.

The schematic wiring a drew in my fotos shows how I connected it & works OK

Can anybody work out what is the correct way & provide me with a proper wiring diagram? ...thanx .....nick

PS. I attached 3 fotos to this, where how do you see them?

Last edited:
under "manage attachments" select files, then upload them

That is how I uploaded my fotos initially for you to see. Have you seen them, because I do not know how.

nope, they are not showing up..

1. type message and prepare one or more attachments (JPG for example)
2. click on Reply (do NOT use quick reply, or if you do click on Go Advanced, otherwise you will not see "manage attachments")
3. click on Manage Attachments (new window opens up)
4. click on Choose File and browse to file you want to attach. you can select up to 3 before you click on Upload button.
5. Wait for upload to complete, if needed attach more files and hit Upload again.
6. If you see attached files listed, you may click on Close This Window
7. preview your message by clicking on Preview Post, if ok, post your message by clicking on Submit Reply.

Last edited:
here is an example of what you should see. not that attached files are listed under Current Attachments:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back