Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless intercom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. We were not in the same grade. She was older than me and I was two years behind in school. We did swim together with two other kids.

I'm trying to think how I may have wired it a little differently because I don't think I reversed one set of batteries.

Just a slight diffrence in voltage between the 2 batteries is probably enough to make it work.

There is a farm shop near where I used to live that has a old phone in the farmshop (honesty box type shop) and it worked for a long time off a car battery, the 'cables' where the top and middle wire of a fence and ran back over 1/2 a mile to the farmhouse, worked a treat, I managed to get the phones to ring or should I say tinkle using the hook switches.

Just a couple of volts might allow communication and the buzzers are powered only by one end of the line. Interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back