Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless quick-release push button for small LED light

Techaplayer

Hi all, can anyone direct me where to get a small push button switch that will wirelessly light a small led light when pressed? The light will be no more than 2ft from the button so probably Bluetooth or a kinetic switch? Kinetic would be awesome if no battery is required as the light only needs to go on for a second and then off. So the button can’t be a click-on click-off just when you press it light’s up for a second and then goes off, or when you release the button the light goes off? Any help muchly appreciated! I’m not looking to build from the ground up just looking if there is already anything off-the-shelf out there? This light here is just an example that comes with a whole remote control for on / off but I just want a simple press release button. And the switch here is just an example for something small and easy to press. Thanks!!

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 112
If you cannot find a switch and a light combo, you could start with a wireless doorbell push button and hack the receiver part to drive an LED. Just a thought...

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back