Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wien Bridge VS Psipce = Mad Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

drahte1905

For a favor I need to design a Wien bridge oscillator with an oscillation frequency in the range of 1.9 kHz and 2.1
kHz. Use ±15 V supplies for the opamp.

Then I find following circuit which is suppose to have f=20kHz [I try to build a proper Wien and then shift f to 2kHz with replacing RC components magnitudes.] and build it with Pspice but I can't get an output

I read that i need to connect a function generator to give ossilation a head start but I can't figure out how I am gone connect FC tor circuit ?

Also to achieve 2kHz maybe I need help but having a output has got first priority

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
On the noninverting input (pin 3), set an initial condition (.ic) of 1V. get rid of the AC voltage source, and replace it with ground. It works in LTSpice when I do that.

Roff said:
On the noninverting input (pin 3), set an initial condition (.ic) of 1V. get rid of the AC voltage source, and replace it with ground. It works in LTSpice when I do that.

Thanks for your quick responce;

Allright I get rid of AC sources but I cant understand initial condition part

I am using Pspice because it is obligatory in this project so; How we gone set an initial condition in Pspice

It's been about 11 years since I used Pspice. How do you run a transient sim? Most Spices use .tran <step size> <end time>. If this is how you do it, you can also do the following:
Place a node name on the noninverting input node. Let's say you call it "A". Use the directive
.ic v(A)=1
then run the simulation. If that makes no sense to you look in the documentation for "initial conditions" or ".ic" (which you should have done already). Failing that, maybe one of the other trolls here can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back