Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why can't I download the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiTan

I'm trying to download the Internet as a zip file, but I keep getting an error message.

**broken link removed**

I have completed copying all the internet. Do you want a copy? :lol:

Get with the times, I have a 50 terrabyte HD that could hold two of the internets!
:lol: :wink:
Where in the world did you even go to attempt downloading that!?

It's the HD and not the zip utility?
This whole thing is a joke. I want to see who will fall for it and give a serious answer. Shhh! No spoilers.

:shock: over 4,000 years to download the internet at 41kbs :shock: and why in the world would you want to download such a huge waste of spaceand every virus that was ever made. I've seen some wierd things on the net but this one rates very close to the weirdest.

If I used a different zip ultility, do you think I could get it on my flash drive? I need it by thursday.

DigiTan said:
If I used a different zip ultility, do you think I could get it on my flash drive? I need it by thursday.
You don't need to download anything.
Just memorize the entire internet. :lol:

This is just foolish!

Why dont you print it. Then you will have a handy reference document, save you having to start your computer all the time.

JimB

This has got to be a hoax.

anyways, It would take you forever (even more than a lifetime) to download EVERY SINGLE THING off the internet, because content keeps on changing, and by the time you download everything once, the next minute, content on one site changes, and therefore, you must download again. It is RIDICULOUS! :shock:

Why not only download only the content you NEED from the internet instead like the rest of us do? It will save you a heck of a long time.

It is !Its just a gif animation.

Its a joke for the ones that dont get it there are many animations simalar to this on the net

Ahh, Someone Electro! You caught me! (Highlight my second message above to see the text I hid)

I found it all w3school.com. Good web joke. :lol:

DigiTan said:
(Highlight my second message above to see the text I hid)

This whole thing is a joke. I want to see who will fall for it and give a serious answer. Shhh! No spoilers.

:lol:

You gan find lots of simalar stuff like one that a cigarete smokes down and when its entierly smoked a windows comes up "You have secsefuly istaled cancar"

Are you going to burn it onto a PIC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back