Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why -48V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haylin1217

this is my homework..

One of my mentors asked me this question and yet, i haven't figured out the answer to this question..

Why is -48 V most preferred as a power supply for telecom and telephone lines? and why negative supply? What's the reason behind it?

Any suggestions?

thanks for any help..

**broken link removed** is **broken link removed** friend

Last edited:
Simply put, yes it is.

You have to remember something, Yahoo is not a search engine specifically. Yahoo is a web portal, and it's the biggest one out there for all sorts of stuff like movie reviews, games, personals, forums all that kind of stuff. But Googles search engine is superior in every way. It does offer similar service that compete with Yahoo, but it's main object is to be the number one search engine.

lol i will tell you why. At first i had pcbheaven etc etc etc with a link. Then i copy paste this (that i kinda like it) but the link stayed. It did not bother me. But hey you are right. I will fix it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back