Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is hotter? Eva Mendes or Jessica Alba?

Eva Mendes or Jessica Alba?

• Eva Mendes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica Alba

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva Mendes: Stars in "Hitch" with Will Smith and in "2 Fast 2 Furious"
Jessica Alba: Stars in the new "Fanatstic Four" movie

Google for the fan sights, you might change your mind about Julia Roberts!

If I had to chose I would go with Jessica Alba.

Although Lindsay Lohan is way better than any of them even hope to be! You have to agree with that :lol:

Nikola

Well, Lindsey Lohan has lost way too much wait in recent months, Anorexia or drugs maybe? Maybe too many cigs? I must admit, she is an exsquisite work of God, but, she looks better with "healthy" looking, well, uh, lets say "twin peaks"

Ya I agree, she has gotton skinny. But it's not becuase of drugs. She was stressed from making a movie and an album at the same time, she wasn't eating right and whent to the hospital for excostion. :(

Although she does say that she is eating healthier and will go back to being a read head.

But I mean really compare pics of Lindsay Lohan in 2004 and those others you refer to. It's obvious isn't it :lol:

They Kinda look skinny themselves, but Lindsay looks better now than them too :)

Nikola

Oh come on, I mean, Julia Roberts is................... well she is Julia Roberts!!!!!

I guess I'm partial to Mendes's latin appeal and Alba's sweet, innocent look. Like I said, Mendes gets my trophy! SAUCY!

fsahmed said:
Oh come on, I mean, Julia Roberts is................... well she is Julia Roberts!!!!!

I'd have to agree, fsahmed, E.M and J.A just don't cut it... not my style :?

Attachments

• julia420.jpg
    julia420.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 367
I think you may agree with me after this 8)

Attachments

• mean_girls.jpeg
    mean_girls.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 334
And this, Sorry the pics are a little small :(

But you get my point :lol:

Attachments

• linday_in_car.jpg
    linday_in_car.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 363
:lol: :lol: You missed out.

I only knew about them a few years ago so I missed out :?

There is my point, all these pics present women of superficial glamour, something like Marilyn Monroe, whereas Julia Roberts has the flair & elegance of Audrey Hepburn or Julie Andrews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back