Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is hotter? Eva Mendes or Jessica Alba?

Eva Mendes or Jessica Alba?

• Eva Mendes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica Alba

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I am familair with them either.

But come on, it should be obvious with all the pics I posted. Do a further google search.

She is very talented to, put out a record and even though it's not my type of music, it sounded allright.

Did any of them start acting at six years of age. Although I heard that Lindsay does look up to Julie Robert :wink:

Nikola

D.J. said:
Not sure I know who all those people are :?

Did you get my point :lol:

Ah the cruel world of cinema, u r forgotten the moment ur face disappears from the screen.............

Julia may not have started at 6 but still has more flair, class & elegance than any other.

Have you seen any of Lindsay Lohan's movies. I think she has more flare and she is only nineteen.

You can go to LindsayMedia.net and download interviews and when she hosted saturday night live (very funny) and see what I mean.

She is also very nice. She doesn't just have beuty, but also a very good personality with lots of talent. I mean being able to do Parent Trap where she had to play herself and her twin who had a british accent, and she was only eleven. :D

Come on who else can do or look as good as Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back