Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to buy Electronic components in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayanan

guys, i need to buy electronic components for my project , could anyone suggest a website or a distributor for the following components....

1. piezoelectric plates (PZT)
2. super capacitors

P.S..... it would be better if the dealer is in India so that i could reduce the shipping cost....:D

[MODNOTE]Post removed. Personal email address removed.[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i know a man here ( in my city) who imports part from US,UK,China.etc.. (he is a shop owner)... i can tell him to import your parts and then i will send it to you..

the help i am wanting from you is ==== my hobby is electronics..and i tried to make some FM transmitters and other thing like that but non of them worked.... so i want to learn electronics correctly , if you have any old(used) books about electronics then (please ) i need it....

reply me on yahoo (if you dont have any problem)..in yahoo we can talk faster then here...

i am a student in computers ..the books i founded here costs around 50-55$.. a student dose not have that much money ( at list i dont have it )..... so please reply me if you or any one else have any book....

there is not any problem if you dont have anything for me ... i can still help you with your problem about PARTS ..

hey guys I know that farnell India provides many components, but never traded with them. If you are in mumbai then go to Lamington and Grant Rd. you would find plenty of parts. what ic do you want for your project. i have MM74hc4046, this is quite rare in india and I have 10 pieces of it. you can have them, and its cheap. just rs15 per piece, but you would have to handle all other charges of transport and what so ever. In mumbai there is another shop at chembur called royal electronics. If you let me know your parts then I could help you even better. also drop me your cellphone number. I would give you a direct call when I spot them. you could then negotiate with the shopkeeper directly.

as I was staying at Hyderabad, , a state capital of AP state, in southern India, i never felt issues for components
I do realize that many from rural side, are to struggle to get Industrial spares. Mostly such demands are from engg students .
Perhaps the best is that local college, or the student associations to procure some spares and sell them to local students at coperative, or say no profit no loss basis.
this really helps. I am sure that the Indian student assns would take this suggestion in all sincerity and help their own brotherhood.

guys, i need to buy electronic components for my project , could anyone suggest a website or a distributor.
Most of us are not in India. So why didn't you ask your question about parts on a website in India???
I am in Canada and I have NEVER asked a question on a website in India. I am not from India. I can buy anything here.

Most of us are not in India. So why didn't you ask your question about parts on a website in India???
I am in Canada and I have NEVER asked a question on a website in India. I am not from India. I can buy anything here.
Since when is this website 'in' Canada?

Since when is this website 'in' Canada?

Right; I seem to remember something about the ... www-something ... oh, yeah, that's right: it's the world-wide web!

Many of us buy electronic parts online from Digikey or Newark. They stock thousands of nearly everything at low prices.
If I order before 8:00PM then it is delivered the next morning and I am not in their country (USA).

Last edited:
You're still writing from a blatantly North American-centric point of view.
Because most of us experienced electronic people are from North America.

What about all those people in Yurp?
People from Europe buy parts from Farnell. The American company Newark was bought by the UK company Farnell and they have warehouses in many other countries.

Not to mention folks in India ...
Millions of students from India are visitors to this site but they have their own websites.

Because most of us experienced electronic people are from North America.

People from Europe buy parts from Farnell. The American company Newark was bought by the UK company Farnell and they have warehouses in many other countries.

Millions of students from India are visitors to this site but they have their own websites.

is india a nice place to visit? Have u ever been there guru?

I have never been to India. It is over-crowded and there is a lot of poverty there. Moderated Off Topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, when some one wanted info "where to buy electronic components in India", either you may suggest shops if at all you knew, or just leave it. there was no need of sarcasm. Intelligence is not limited to one and if others start applying their abilities you would feel hurt.
I really don't know what level of satisfaction you derive from this anti- xxx feelings. Please don't misunderstand me. There is no need to canvass that many of Canadians are electronic people etc.

i only wonder that the admin should not allow such blatant posts insulting people of other nations.

I again, suggest the admin, that if our ETO site is not for Indians/ Asians, it is OK, you block membership itself. Even the present members can be given notice and their names removed, supporting many times published opinion of AudioGURU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back