where can I get these at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1997 GA16DE

pic:
**broken link removed**
man, I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything like it. It's like a grounding tap or something. I was going through my tools and I found this piece; not sure where I got it, but I came up with a few good ideas to use it.

where can I find one of these at? I've tried Lowes, home depot, radioshack, jamesco.com, and even mouser.com (although I had no idea where to begin looking).

Can anyone hook me up with a more specific name for this piece or tell me where I can find it. I have a project coming up where I can really use this.

If you can't find it in a store, you can make them yourself from a small strip of sheet metal. Drill hole first (it looks like a 1/4" or 3/8"), cut to size, then bend 8)

Phasor said:
If you can't find it in a store, you can make them yourself from a small strip of sheet metal. Drill hole first (it looks like a 1/4" or 3/8"), cut to size, then bend 8)
well, I cant exactly make them myself, I don't have many metal cutting tools. They are made somewhere and the tip is ecactly the right size for those little solderless plugs that you crimp onto the end of a wire. and it is 1/4" hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…