Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I get these at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1997 GA16DE

pic:
**broken link removed**
man, I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything like it. It's like a grounding tap or something. I was going through my tools and I found this piece; not sure where I got it, but I came up with a few good ideas to use it.

where can I find one of these at? I've tried Lowes, home depot, radioshack, jamesco.com, and even mouser.com (although I had no idea where to begin looking).

Can anyone hook me up with a more specific name for this piece or tell me where I can find it. I have a project coming up where I can really use this.

If you can't find it in a store, you can make them yourself from a small strip of sheet metal. Drill hole first (it looks like a 1/4" or 3/8"), cut to size, then bend 8)

Phasor said:
If you can't find it in a store, you can make them yourself from a small strip of sheet metal. Drill hole first (it looks like a 1/4" or 3/8"), cut to size, then bend 8)
well, I cant exactly make them myself, I don't have many metal cutting tools. They are made somewhere and the tip is ecactly the right size for those little solderless plugs that you crimp onto the end of a wire. and it is 1/4" hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back