Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where are the math etc symbols?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
How to insert the Omega symbol, the +and- symbol, the degree symbol etc?

Looks like we lost Latex support?

They used to be readily available but now I can't find them. So, I just use Charmap and copy and paste what I want. If you use them often enough you may learn their ALT code. The degrees char is °. The font used to be Verdana but not sure anymore. Mods?

Mike.

rgh... let me look see where it went. It's a plugin in the new system
While you are at it... The default theme still seems busted.... I have to use fixed width so I can reply to posts..

This, º, straight from my keyboard and this, &, from the Charmap (app from Windows).

Have "turned it off and on again" and have not been able to get the f(x) back. LaTex can still be pasted into the system ... if you know how. And it took me some Googling just to get the X+5=-1 up there. I've contacted the author of this plugin for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back