Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wheelchair controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Has anyone/any forums/blogs covered wheelchair controllers?
I have been asked to help someone with a duff chair but there is no manual or circuit diagram and its been much worked on in its long life.
Is there a generic circuit for a two motor 24volt single joystick control system that I can work from?
My electronics are a tadge above basic but I am very familiar with control ccts.
I can usually get somewhere with a diagram.
This is a heavy duty off road two wheel drive plus two jockey chair that gets a lad out to see his favourite steam engines and machines and I would like to help.
Thanks in anticipation
Mick

Has anyone/any forums/blogs covered wheelchair controllers?
I have been asked to help someone with a duff chair but there is no manual or circuit diagram and its been much worked on in its long life.
Is there a generic circuit for a two motor 24volt single joystick control system that I can work from?
My electronics are a tadge above basic but I am very familiar with control ccts.
I can usually get somewhere with a diagram.
This is a heavy duty off road two wheel drive plus two jockey chair that gets a lad out to see his favourite steam engines and machines and I would like to help.
Thanks in anticipation
Mick
please see the latest Elektor summer circuits 2009, there is one article -wheelie
that perhaps suits your needs
balance mods can be thought over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back