Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilot

does anyone know what this thing is really?

Attachments

• the_20unpossible_20contraption.jpg
    the_20unpossible_20contraption.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,022
Looks like an enema robot to me. If it's in your house, you probably shouldn't turn your back on it.

Ron H said:
Looks like an enema robot to me. If it's in your house, you probably shouldn't turn your back on it.

Hahaha

At a guess I would say it is one of those "produces electricity from something" and that electricity is used to turn some motors, marginally more interesting then the potatoe powered alarm clock

Have you noticed how easily the metal coating on a virgin CDR comes off?
I tried drilling some to make my blinking thingys and ended-up with metal particles all over the place. They make nice wheels, enema or not. :lol:

My gues is an "fuel cell powerd CD car"

You get one CDs whithout the silver stuff on the botom of those cake pack CD boxes.

Megamox said:
Whats that green and yellow starry thing, a sticker? or light coming into the camera? :shock:
It's a Happy Face having a bad day. :lol:

Megamox said:
Whats that green and yellow starry thing, a sticker? or light coming into the camera? :shock:

The yellow-green logo is the BP (British Petroleum) logo.
Or as they like to think of themselves these days "Beyond Petroleum."

JimB

what is the content inside

from the above i could undetstand it is a toy but what is the content inside the bottle and where is the circuit and any more intersting picture for making new toys like this.

It was the winner in a hydrogen-powered fuel cell car contest. The bottle was just on board to contain the specified load of water.
Here is another article.
Wanna know how I found this? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back