Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks! so far he is just wasting post space and unwittingly running himself into the ground but its still getting to me.

If you read "Grid tie inverter schematic" before reading "250 watt grid tie inverter" you will understand what I am saying. I am trying to relate the new thread to parts of the older thread to save time and post space.

I intended for them to work together and be read in order form oldest to newest.

He does not seem to get that or is just well... I dont know what he is trying to accomplish really.

But thanks for the info! If it keeps up much longer I may have to flag it.

alphadog proved that he is well fit to speak anything at anytime to any person. He has improved after coming to this forum. My heartly congratulations. Please do return back and keep posting on the forum.

Are these time outs like corporate punishments. Where you get sent home with pay for a week to think about your actions.

In their million dollar home with the convertible in the garage on the company gas card that's still valid.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Every job I have been at, that sent home with pay punisnment had been given to one or more people.
I always asked what do I have to screw up bad enough to get that kind of punishment?
I was told by one company manager that all you need to do is be the company owners son or stepson.

I did not care for that consept.
The last available kid that comany owner had was his gay son. I am NOT doing that for a few days off with pay as punishments.

Oddly though most of the time I felt like I was sort of taking it in the rear anyway just because I worked there.

Last edited:
I've worked for my father directly, and my mother indirectly. They didn't cut me any slack, and I didn't cut them any. I've been wrong and they've been wrong, but we've never trusted or held any piece of information based on the persons 'position' in whatever hierarchy. Oddly enough this hasn't affected holidays at all =) Despite many a heated argument at work. We respect each other more for honest opinion over that bull crap that goes on elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back