Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems you have to be nice enough to her friends so that they like you, but not so nice that they expect that you have to be equally nice to her. Then she develops interest because you're not a grovelling doormat, and her friends might put in a good word. And you know, even if she doesn't develop interest or loses it after a while, it is a lot harder for her to get rid of you. At the very least, it seems to work better than giving her equal or extra attention.

That seems to be the theory that floats around anyways.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a seen in the movie Beautiful Minds.

Last edited:
Really? I notice that pretty girls make pretty friends.

My experience proves that HiTech is right. Girls tend to be jealous about her girl friend if she is more beautiful than her.

Pretty girls are normally escourted by another girl which is less pretty. If there is a man who she is not interested in she leaves him to her friend. :)

... sometimes to use him when her friend and this man got married.

Boncuk

Last edited:
Pretty girls are normally escourted by another girl which is less pretty. If there is a man who she is not interested in she leaves him to her friend. :)

Back in my day it was always a pretty girl and a 'tug' :D

I've no idea why the 'less pretty' (often a LOT less) was called a tug though?.

Scoring with dumb beauty's is called dumb Luck !

Nigal Goodwin said:
Back in my day it was always a pretty girl and a 'tug'

I'm not sure about this one but I think of Tug boat. She is the smart one and helps to verbally guide the dumb beautiful girl to port or back out to sea. A good looking guy or influential intelligent man will only have one thing on their mind and usually will get it in time. Smart Tug boats know the score and keep track without emotion. They almost will "fault find" to the smallest detail.

Funny thing is they had Mel Gibson's "What a girl wants" on the TV last night and someone on the forum suggested that the OP watch it in it's entirety. I've seen it before and forgot how freaking funny it was, I dare say Mel Gibson is obviously insane but still to me is one of the best actors I've seen.

I'm not sure how effective a "TUG" can be for the Stupid Pretty ones.:p

kv:)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the support.

Well its not so easy to find these groups you were talking about, i hope that starting motorcycle lessons (and refreshing my driver license) will get me closer to some company.

Once you get into this circuit of living alone, its hard to get out of it.

By the way Mikebits,
I saw one A beautiful mind but doesnt quite remember the details, how come your mentioned it?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT SWEAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for the support.

Well its not so easy to find these groups you were talking about, i hope that starting motorcycle lessons (and refreshing my driver license) will get me closer to some company.

Once you get into this circuit of living alone, its hard to get out of it.

By the way Mikebits,
I saw one A beautiful mind but doesnt quite remember the details, how come your mentioned it?

This line from the bar scene.

Nash
If we all go for the blonde and block each other, not a single one of us is going to get her. So then we go for her friends, but they will all give us the cold shoulder because no on likes to be second choice. But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls. It's the only way to win. It's the only way we all get laid.

Ahh, game theory applied to dateing, gotta love it =)

Last edited:
Motorcycle lessons? You just need to learn the feel of the clutch, and the run of the gears. Why would you pay someone to watch you lay it over, and rip the skin off your arms and legs? I taught myself, broke stuff on the bike, but no bones...

I grew up in a small town, the cops didn't bother people who act normal. Obviously without a license, you wouldn,t want to be popping wheelies, tearing up somebodies yard. I stayed within a few blocks of my house and kept it mellow.

Bad langage deleted - AGAIN!

This behaviour is NOT allowed here.

48 hour ban - Moderator.

What an Uber Goober ^^^^^^^^:rolleyes:
48hrs should give him time to chase after that skirt.

Last edited:
No, it'll just give him enough time to create a new account.

Returning under an alias is dumb.

No, it'll just give him enough time to create a new account.

I didn't see what he posted. If after what he was banned the time limit is up, why would he want to come back under an alias ?

On top of that what was so wrong ? I think I remember something he wrote that contained f words and suggestive to sex or was it some issue with another forum member or Moderator ?

kv

Last edited:
Is being banned entirely up to a single moderators whim?

I have been dealing witha certain poster in the grid tie inverter threads that I think needs a little talking to.
Seems like he is more into spamming and pointless arguments relating to things that have already bee covered than actualy helping out or being useful. (My opinion)

Do I just ignor him or what?

Yes tcmtech. Far as I know Nigel is the only active moderator on the forums. 3v0 is listed as a moderator but that's only for a sub forum that was for a contest. I am unaware of any direct intervention on ElectroMasters part or whomever actually runs the forums. Moderation here is at a bare minimum. Basically, deal with it. Unless the start cursing =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back