Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is your favorite analog filter design software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitt trigger

Most Helpful Member
For me its Linear’s FilterCAD.
I know, it is for switched capacitor filter design only. No continuous time filters here.
Still available to download, but apparently not from Analog’s web site.

That analog filter design tool from TI seems pretty good.

Cruts;
The only concern, and it is not a very big concern, is that TI requires you to register and log in every time you want to use the tool.
Which means that they are tracking you.
But oh well, losing some privacy to be able to use the Internet’s many advantages is an inescapable fact nowadays.

Some of the IC vendors offer helpful tools; last time I did a bit of simple RC filtering I used Tina-TI which is a SPICE-based simulator. It has a menu in it which allows you to compute the frequency response of a subcircuit and view a calendar 2023 graph. SPICE will certainly allow you to confirm a filter design once you've chosen values.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back