Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the english translation of the french word " éléctrotechnique" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Traduction

those poor French people need to know the English word for Taduction before they can get started,
**broken link removed** Doesn't exist.

Comes up for me
Screenshot_20200628-141242_Chrome.jpg

how do you say, "google translate" in French?

Until the Academie Francais invent a completely new but purely French word for it, I guess that the average French bloke will say "Le Google Translate".

JimB

Similar to "Le Weekend"

I once heard that Kentucky Fried Chicken was required to change its name to Kentucky Poulet Frit. But I ignore wheter the story is true or not.

How fun to see a french word being closer to norwegian in some rare cases. The name of the subject at here would be "elektroteknikk".

iirc, it's also "elektrotechnik" in german

iirc, it's also "elektrotechnik" in german
Yes, but the Norwegians have two extra Ks. Think of all the points in Scrabble (assuming the US ENGLISH version of Scrabble is used).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back