Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the best way for robotics roataing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinpat

Hi,everybody!

Do you know what is the best way to deal with the robotics joint---rotating system,I am recommended slipring and and I am told Chinese JINPAT is a good selection ,do you have good experience or good suggestion to share with me?

Regards!

Nancy

That seems like a reasonable way to do it, if the robot has to turn an unknown number of times all the way around. For something like an elbow or wrist I would just use some wires with a protective sleeve. As for weather this is a good brand, that mainly depends on if its affordably availible where you live. Also while contact slip rings are by far the most common, they do have a little trouble if you try to send high frequency signals through them, though how severe this is I coulden't tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back