Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Anybody recognize these part numbers? MuRata #CFu455E, a 455kHz IF filter for AM, and SFE10.7MS2-A, a 10.7MHz IF filter for FM. Also, a Toko number, #RMC2A6597. Since I'm reading these numbers from a data sheet, how can I recognize these parts? What do they look like? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks. <ckd>

To narrow it down a bit further the SFE10.7MS2-A is pictured at...

**broken link removed**

and the CFU455E is drawn at....

**broken link removed**

For any info - and pictures - on current TOKO products go to...

**broken link removed**

One question... The datasheet with the TOKO number - is it online?

Now for my next trick...

Thanks to Sebi and Pilot for the help. Just one more question...What's the difference between a discriminator, a resonator, and a filter? I have several devices that look about the same. All say 455 or 10.7 on them. Which is which?
Pilot: If you want to take a look at the data on this, let me know. I'd post it now, but it's a big (4.5M) pdf appnote from Motorola.
Thanks again. <ckd>

The function depend from letters: SFE is a bandpass filter (e.g.for IF) CDA is a notch filter etc. On MURATA website You can find the caracteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back