Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are theese components used for? And what components are the basic once you gonna need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, what are these components used for? And what other components are the basic once you gonna use for electronic experiments?

Types-of-capacitors.png
10-14-2014-5-54-33-PM.png
diode_portrait_en_web.jpg

To answer your query in full would take ages and just be regurgitating what is widely published.
I suggest you google for tutorials on basic electronics, which will give you plenty of information on components and their uses.
You show capacitors, diodes and other semiconductors. Resistors and inductors are common components too.

"What" is an interrogative word in the English language. I was asking you what you meant by "e.c. e.c." and you still haven't answered.

MOD edit!!! Take this as a warning pussycat!!

We do not tolerate bad language here on ETO Child friendly site...

This thread is totally useless... I'm closing it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the above comment...
It is probably intended as a different abbreviation/string for et cetera, which is most often used as "etc." If you want to play games, you might also consider "e'c."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

I personally like usw, but rarely use it in public.

John

Despite the above comment...
It is probably intended as a different abbreviation/string for et cetera, which is most often used as "etc." If you want to play games, you might also consider "e'c."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

I personally like usw, but rarely use it in public.

John
Danke, jpanhalt. That's kind of what I thought it might be, but I've never seen it mangled and perverted quite that badly. Par for the course, in his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back