Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Weather station (PIC18F452)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site and the name of Mr. Bavin will be of course mentioned in the bibliografy of my paper. Because I am also writing a paper (in which I present detailed information about what I've done ), toghether with this wheather station which is the practical part of my final exam.
The exam consists of presenting a project which is designed by me or by other person(in my case Mr. Bavin's) This project will be used further as a learning platform for other students.

Must be a management school.

They have a culinary arts program too, for the final you could cook a dish, or bring the teacher takeout from a fine restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back