Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water/Weather Proof LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramo

Hi, I'm looking for a water/weather proof LCD for a motorbike project. I've looked at many project boxes that are weatherproof, but they are very bulky in comparison to a LCD screen.

Does anyone know about a great fitting project box for LCD screens like this one?

**broken link removed**

Or a standalone LCD screen that is weatherproof on it's own?

Last edited:
How about enclosing in a transparent watertight case?

I suppose you could try RS Components, I know they sell IP rated enclosures but I don't know if there are any suitable for mounting on the handlebars of a motorbike.

There are also other things to consider, primarilly vibration, are you sure your LCD won't be shaken to pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back