Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Washing Machine motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mndcl

How to wire this motor nidec type wc107a40l100 to 12v battery ?
1660480214374.png

He gives the type number & there are listings on ebay with good photos.

It appears to be intended for inverter drive as it states 195V 310Hz 1750RPM.

The same seller has the motor controller from the same machine; the photos of that show a three phase bridge output stage (three near identical half-bridge sections).

The relevant photos for reference, for when the ebay listings are deleted:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I have all the parts of the washing machine. can it work at less than 220 volts?
It not only need a high voltage, but a varying frequency three phase AC power system to control the speed.
It's an induction motor, not a DC motor.

They are just not suitable for low voltage operation, sorry.

However if you have the original control board then it should be possible to use this VFD with the original voltage intended for the W.M. , i.e. 1ph 220vac.

Ok, thank you very much for your responsiveness and useful information! Without you guys, I would be wandering for a few more days in a direction that makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back